Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hello!

This isn't my first blog. I write on The Yellow Wall. It is a personal blog about random, daily life. I get to keep on touch with friends and family while I write about my adventures in a new country.

My husband and I shifted to France about a month and a half ago. He works and I blog, cook, walk around and soak in the beautiful sights and sounds in Marseille. It is going to be our city of residence for about a year. This is also our first time in Europe and we intend to make the most of it.

On this blog, I will note down details of our many trips, suggestions of what and what not to do. I would love it if you too have something to share.

Hope you have a good week in front of you. If you are travelling, have a lovely and safe vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment